Introducing the very first Humble Sea Subscription Box
Crush a mixed box of fresh hoppy beer at your doorstep, delivered every month.
Choose 4, 6, or 8 four-packs for monthly delivery. No shipping charge. Shipping in CA only.
After the initial batch of subscriptions is sold out there will be a waitlist to get into the subscription program.
What’s in the Box?
A hand-picked selection of our fresh hoppy cans. Hop Box subscribers don’t have to worry about lines or missing out on releases.
Free shipping and good times included.
Pricing & subscription plan details
We're offering an early bird discount for the first batch of signups. After June 25th, subscriptions will go up $9-$10 per month depending on the tier.
4 hoppy four-packs per month (16oz cans)
Goes to $99/mo after June 25
6 hoppy four-packs per month (16oz cans)
Goes to $129/mo after June 25
8 hoppy four-packs per month (16oz cans)
Goes to $165/mo after June 25
*Price doesn't include tax
What hoppy styles are in the box?Fresh hoppy beer from Humble Sea, including foggy pale ales, IPAs, and DIPAs, as well as West Coast hoppy styles, and hoppy lagers.
You're billed monthly
To sign up you must commit to a minimum of 3 months
- You can cancel anytime after the third month
Shipping is included in the price of your subscription. No additional shipping charges will apply to your monthly subscription box
Shipping & timing
- Boxes are shipped via GLS and shipping times can vary. Please note, we will try our very best to process and ship your order so that it arrives at approximately the same time each month. However, we can’t guarantee this
- GLS doesn’t provide weekend shipping. All orders are shipped/received during regular business days (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays)
Even more details
- All boxes contain a specified number of four-packs of 16oz cans of beer hand-picked by the Humble Sea team. There isn’t an option to customize by style
- The cans pictured are just an example and not representative of which brands or styles you will receive in each box
What's in the box?
The hop box will feature a variety of hoppy styles, and repeat styles may occur on occasion. For example, if you have 8 four-packs in your box but we're only releasing 6 beers that week, we'll repeat 2 four-packs. Why would we do this? We optimize for freshness and we'd rather you have 8 fresh cans of the same beer than waiting a week or two for us to can more beer and send you half fresh cans and half older cans
What's not in the box?
Triple IPAs, or any ultra small batches. We reserve the right to exclude small batch releases from subscription boxes (e.g. all of our triple IPAs are small batch, and some of our IPAs and DIPAs)
- We cannot combine subscription box shipments with any other orders. You're welcome to order other beer, but it will be shipped separately.
- Delivery days depend on our canning schedule. We don’t ship on exact days of the month (e.g. the 1st and the 15th)
- You must be at least 21 years of age to order a subscription box. Adult signature is required at the time of delivery. You must be home and able to show your ID for the driver to release the package. If you are not home the driver will not deliver your package and extra costs will be your responsibility
- Your debit or credit card will be billed monthly. If the charge is declined we’ll notify you and pause your subscription until you provide a new form of payment
- We require a 3-month minimum subscription at signup. After that time, you will continue to be billed monthly unless you cancel
- You may cancel at any time after the third month by logging into humblesea.com and cancelling your subscription. We require 2 weeks notice (14 days) in advance of the next shipment
- Getting back into the Hop Box program is not guaranteed. You will be placed in the back of the waiting list if you cancel your subscription.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription and later opt to rejoin, early bird pricing will no longer be available
- You can change your subscription (upgrade or downgrade in quantity) with 14 days notice by emailing email@example.com
I've heard enough, Give me my hop box